Australian Strategic Services
Managing Director and Principal Consultant
A visionary, a strategist, a big picture thinker, Michael is widely known and acknowledged throughout Australia by directors, CEOs and executives of community businesses (NFPs) for his unique facilitation processes, his comprehensive understanding of the emerging and future trends of disability, mental health, aged care, hospital and health care, and related human service industries/sectors.
Examples of Michael’s specialisation and key achievements are:
• Continually focused on the big shifts and exploring the emerging opportunities that aren’t yet on directors, chief executive officers and executives’ agendas, but ought to be
• Facilitation, development and project management of governance, strategy, business development, amalgamation, merger and partnership projects
• Worked with over 6,000 boards, chief executive officers and senior management teams of community businesses, in all states of Australia over the last 26 years
• Approximately sixty to sixty-five per cent of projects are with stand-alone organisations, in particular in rural, regional and remote Australia
• Originally qualifying in disability, he has a comprehensive understanding of disability and has worked with a significant number of disability, disability employment, mental health and related organisations.