Deloitte Access Economics
Luke works with government clients to design and improve investments in programs and services, so they maximise benefit to the community. To do this, he uses the tools of program evaluation and economic analysis. His main clients are public sector agencies responsible for social service delivery including health and human services and justice. This has included policy and evaluation projects relating to people with a disability and disability services, such as:
• A Job Well Done stakeholder consultation to refresh work experience resources for students with a disability for the Victorian Department of Education and Training
• NDIS justice readiness project for the Department of Justice and Regulation Victoria to develop a new model for disability justice services in Victoria
• Evaluation of support for deaf and hard of hearing VET learners for the Victorian Department of Education and Training
• Disability employment research for the Fair Work Ombudsman
• Cost benefit analysis and literature review of the First Voice early intervention model for deaf children for First Voice.
Luke joined Deloitte in 2013 from a niche consulting firm and prior to that originally commenced his career in the public sector.