- The new guidelines: impacts of latest changes
- Program assurance
- The new DES performance framework
- Outcomes, quality service and participant expectations
- Targeted compliance framework
- Attracting participants – the untapped referral pool – where and how?
- Impacts of the DES funding level tool
- Choice and control and empowering participants
- Innovation and working effectively in a competitive market model
- Engaging frontline staff: Person-centered approach, employer engagement and community
- Innovate practices in working with employers
- Working with large employers
- Marketing and branding in your community
- Building disability employer confidence
- Challenging perspectives: how the employer, jobseeker, provider can better walk the talk
- Marketing of DES services to employers–what works?
- Provider collaboration and employer engagement
- Supports to connect young people to the workforce that are evidence-based, innovative, capacity building and outcomes-focused
- The role of School Leaver Employment Supports and proposed Youth Employment Supports
- Improving NDIS employment supports:
- Understanding barriers to employment throughout a participant’s life
- Exploring opportunities with participants, families and the sector
- Planning the right supports that lead to more confident entry to work
- Focusing on older participants re-joining, entering or leaving the workforce
- How does the future of disability employment fit within the larger future of work policy
- Programs vs. individual supports
- Collaboration is not a dirty word
- Jobactive reforms and people with disability
- Where can/does employment fit in the national mental health reforms?
- The role of state, territory and local government in disability employment
- Training as the pathway to improved employment opportunities
- Are we ready to talk careers rather than 52 week outcomes?
- The role of research: The sector as a leader or follower
What impact will your presentation have on the audience - what are the main takeaways?
Please briefly list the major ideas encompassed in your presentation
Please list any relevant commercial affiliations you may have
Please tell us if you have any accessibility requirements so we can best support you