Jobseekers and employees with abilities and talents are keen and ready to enter the workforce and commence their careers; given that the NDIS provides, in part, financial resources to support their journeys.
For Boards, Chief Executive Officers, Executives and Managers of DES, this is a Call To Action. They must act with a strong sense of purpose and urgency, providing the strategic leadership to transform their organisation, re-engineer their service/business model and reinvent their culture, thereby ensuring their organisational can operate successfully and sustainably in the new customer-driven, competitive marketplace of DES.
Meanwhile, jobseekers and employees await not just a strategic response, but a pragmatic response, that will see dramatic and increasing workforce participation of jobseekers and employees with disabilities throughout Australia.
Join Michael Goldsworthy, Principal Consultant of ASSPL and a DEA Hall of Fame Recipient for an insightful, thought-provoking and practical presentation which is squarely focused on DES Today, DES Tomorrow.
Managing Director and Principal Consultant
Australian Strategic Services
A visionary, a strategist, a big picture thinker, Michael is widely known and acknowledged throughout Australia by directors, CEOs and executives of community businesses (NFPs) for his unique facilitation processes, his comprehensive understanding of the emerging and future trends of disability, mental health, aged care, hospital and health care, and related human service industries/sectors.
Examples of Michael’s specialisation and key achievements are:
• Continually focused on the big shifts and exploring the emerging opportunities that aren’t yet on directors, chief executive officers and executives’ agendas, but ought to be
• Facilitation, development and project management of governance, strategy, business development, amalgamation, merger and partnership projects
• Worked with over 6,000 boards, chief executive officers and senior management teams of community businesses, in all states of Australia over the last 26 years
• Approximately sixty to sixty-five per cent of projects are with stand-alone organisations, in particular in rural, regional and remote Australia
• Originally qualifying in disability, he has a comprehensive understanding of disability and has worked with a significant number of disability, disability employment, mental health and related organisations.